We welcome self, physician, and third-party insurance referrals to our clinic.
- You do not need a physician referral to commence psychotherapy. However, you may wish to check with your insurance provider to see if they require one for reimbursement purposes
- To contact us please call us at 647-508-1111, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the referral form here and fax to 647-508-1112
- If you would like to refer a client to us, please complete the following referral form, and fax to: 647-508-1112
Third Party Insurance Referrals
- If you would like us to see a client, please complete our referral form and fax it to 647-508-1112. Please include any other relevant collateral information.
- We will contact the case manager or rehabilitation consultant within 24 hours to discuss the case.
- When we receive a referral, it is important for us to arrive at our own independent diagnosis and treatment plan before commencing treatment.
- We would conduct a 2-hour assessment to review the presenting problem and case history, as well as determine the diagnosis and an appropriate treatment plan, which will be compiled in a report and sent to the case manager or rehabilitation consultant.