Our associates regularly conduct workshops related to various clinical topics. These topics include:
- Introduction to Congnitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- CBT for Depression
- CBT for Anxiety Disorders
- CBT for Psychosis
- CBT for Bipolar Disorder
- CBT for Eating Disorders
- CBT for Chronic Pain
- CBT for Return to Work
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Living well with Chronic Health Conditions
Dr. Lazar is also the CBT Program Director and Adjunct Professor at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE) at the University of Toronto. Please visit the following websites for upcoming courses for:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Fundamental Skills
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Specialization
Contact us today to discuss how we might be able to design a workshop that will best suit your organization’s needs.
We are available to speak, upon request, to organizations and media about current developments in mental health. Please contact us for more information.